jueves, 31 de enero de 2008

Bogota--Cabo-DF!


Well, as some of you may know yesterday I resigned to my position in Cabo and I am going back to Mexico City. The main reason, I need to go back to a place where things actually happen, and people are more real. I will return to the firm I was before the Master degree.

There are several changes going down so fast, and certainly seeing again good friends from DC in Bogotá helped me to clarify my view... maybe we are all in a permanent crisis but only a few times in life we are brave enough to admit it.

As I see it now attending the wedding of George and Malpi, a small talk smoking narghile with Jorge, partying with Subuena (if you know her you'll understand the nickname!), and talking to malpi's brother who reminded me the idealist I was years ago, helped me to gain some perspective and take the step I am taking now.


Indio back to the indieland... what would be of this world without second chances???

No hay comentarios: